blog numero cuatro


Total hours this month: 0
Total semester hours: 0
Hey everyone!

It's a new year and a new semester of pharmacology! Classes this semester range from medical pharmacology and principles in pharmacology to cellular control mechanisms, environmental signaling, endocrine pharmacology, neuropharmacology and more! Unlike the last semester, which revolved around exams, this one will be slightly different because there's a lot more presentations. I've already had one and there's another one next week. The big difference is that as a second semester student, I'll be giving the NBME exam alongside my classmates, which sounds daunting because it will cover the entire year's worth of Medical Pharmacology.

Apart from the classes that I'm in this semester and the volunteer hours that I will complete over the next couple of months, I also have to figure out my next steps after the MS program. In other words, studying for the MCAT and eventually applying for medical school. There's a lot happening, and I realize things are snowballing. So, I am trying to take some breathing time once in a while, to step outside the Tulane school bubble: by going to Zumba classes, using an adult coloring book and croaking out songs from the 70s.

Till next month!

Your friendly blogger,
Anushka

P.S. Tried the clam pizza from Domenica at the Roosevelt hotel. It is amazing!


Comments

  1. We gotta plan another trip to Domenica to get that clam pizza! 😋 hahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts