Blog numero siete

Total hours for April: 25
Total hours for semester: 25

Hello blog readers!

I just had my last final for this program earlier on this week and it's time to say goodbye! Looking back and thinking about last year, I'm incredibly grateful for the professors, especially Dr. Clarkson and Dr. Katakam, and my classmates for helping me out with the program and when it comes to applying for medical school. As you might have deciphered from my other blog posts, I'm still applying for jobs for the next year and it's a long process! I hope and pray that I'll have a job soon!

With regards to my volunteer hours this semester, I volunteered at the KIPP Leadership school, the French Quarter Food Festival and the Second Harvest Food Bank. Moving forward after this exam, and thinking about the summer, I'll start volunteering at the Audubon Zoo, because I've always thought about it but never had enough time to consistently be a part of the Audubon nature community. I'm really looking forward to the orientation next week! Lastly, I'm also taking part in a stop the bleed course at the University Medical Center on the 6th of May.

Happy Summer and best of luck with figuring out your medical school path!

Your friendly blogger,
Anushka


Comments

Popular Posts